1.Check the edge of the model and the abutment before scanning to ensure the integrity of the model;Before scanning, check the model whether there are bubbles or gypsum tumour, whether it is stratified, whether the abutment, the adjacent teeth, the contralateral side teeth are complete, check whether the occlusion space is suitable.
2.Determine that the abutment teeth are fully fitted to the model base
It is determined that two replacement nails are used for each replacement to prevent the error of forced position..
If the position is not enough, you can use one nail.But in the direction of the cheek and tongue, make a fixed groove
3.Check the base undercut of the model. If there is an undercut, the position will not be smooth.
4. Regularly calibrate the scanner every week to ensure adequate scanning accuracy.
1.restoration thickness not less than 0.6mm.
2.The geometric structure of zirconia bridge body is key to maintaining the bending strength, 3.Anterior tooth connection area should not be less than 9mm² posterior connection area of not should not be less than 12mm²
3.continuous deletions should not be more than two units
4.Prevent missing bits at the end
5.Choose the common path of insertion
1. And the missing bit connected to the crown of not less than 1.0mm.
2. Inner crown design to make anatomical shape, to ensure that the porcelain layer of reasonable support.
3. Bridge design connector area to ensure that more than 9mm², the vertical height of the connector 4mm.
4. Computer design data in the details and corner of the place, design time to set aside the location of equipment processing.
5. In order to strengthen the strength, it is recommended to do the anterior teeth lingual back (gorgeous color AT and brilliant color 3D products can be done directly to the whole crown), made the whole tooth crown.
1.The thickness of the crown adjacent to pontics shall be no less than 1.0mm
2.Design coping at anatomic shape to guarantee proper support for porcelain
3.The bridge connector shall be designed with over 9 mm², connector vertical height 4mm.
4.Set aside place for machining when designing details and corners.
5.In order to enhance the strength, it is recommended to make the anterior teeth in lingual back (multilayer AT and multilayer 3D can be made to full contour directly) and posterior teeth in full contour.
1.Check the material type, size and shrinkage before typesetting. The used block thickness must be thicker than the tooth height.
2.Choose proper holder. The processing area much be within the block.
3.When milling multiple crown or bridge in one zirconia disc, keep enough space between crowns in order to add rods and strength crowns.
4.Connecting rods are added at protruding part. The heights of connecting rods remain in same level to avoid falling during milling. Don’t add the rods close to the margin or the occlusal surface. Rods goes parallel with the block without big angle.
liquid brushing method:
1. Using 0 dip glaze pen dip incisal liquid, brush 2 times on the 1/3 restoration incisor and the edge of the margin .
2. Maxillofacial prominent ridge position brushing 1 times.
3. Using OP pen dip incisal liquid, brushing the missing bit evenly.
4.brushing overall 2 times.
a dipped liquid not too much;
b prohibit excessive brushing;
c.After completion of the bridge body with incisal liquid , Dipping
Dipping coloring liquid method
Coping and crown coloring process
Keep the restoration dry , cloan suggest wearing gloves guring operation
1.Shake the coloring liquid well before use Pour coloring liquid to a clean and dry plastic container , make sure the coloring liquid can cover the tull restoration .
2.Using plastic forceps to Put the restoration into coloring liquid with maxillofacial down for 60 seconds .
3.During dipping, use plastic forceps gently flip the prosthesis to break up the surface of the bubble and ensure the dyeing liquid absorbed evenly.
4.After 60 seconds , take the restoration out and put it on a clean glass plate , move it around 5.Use paper tissue to clean the desk in case that the coloring residue may contaminate other restorations .
5.Use a tissue to gently pull out the clear liquid in the crown and in the gutter, and clean the excess stain on the glass.
wa Before dyeing, ensure that the stain is within the usable date range. 2 months after opening can be used normally; for unopened staining solution, if properly preserved, 6 months can be used normally.
wb During dyeing,can’t use metal equipment .
wc completed Inner dyeing, prohibit to use tissue to wipe any part of the restoration, nor prolonged exposure to strong absorbent paper towels and other substances.
Wd when not use the stain, pls maintain in sealed state, storage temperature: 5-25 ℃.
Dry in 1.
(1) after dyeing, place the jaw face up, place it on the clean glass plate or on the special sintering plate of the baking porcelain, and air dry naturally.
(2) drying time: 40min.
(3) ensure that the drying environment is clean and free of wind, and avoid being blown directly by natural wind and air conditioning, with the lid on top.
2. The drying
(1) single crown, inner crown and no missing bridge body need not be dried, only the thickened restorer will be dried after natural drying, such as the planting of crown, missing bridge body, etc.
(2) use infrared drying lamp to dry and repair the body.
(3) when drying, the prosthetic jaw must be placed in place.
Drying temperature: 40 ° C.
Drying time: 20min.
100w: placed 8-15cm under the infrared drying lamp
250w: placed 20 to 30cm under infrared drying lamp
Preparing before sintering – Zirconia beads
Use zirconia beads can ensure the restoration body heated evenly in sintering, reducing contraction resistance.
1. Size of beads: outer diameter 0.6-1.8mm.
2. The beads should be replaced when below status happened:
a. Severe discoloration
b. The beads are incomplete or damaged
c. Color death and no permeability
3. To check the beads for adhesions before sintering. Separate beads if adhered. All beads must be separate, keep the beads with good flowability.
4. Zirconia beads should be completely covered the bottom of ceramic crucible about 1-2 layers.
5. When replace new beads, please heat the beads with scrap for 1-2 times before sintering the restoration body.
Preparing before sintering – ceramic crucible
a. Choose the crucible with vent holes
b. Place a cap on the crucible when sintering processing
Heat the Restoration Body
Put the restoration body on the beads with facial down in the crucible, and then proceed sintering process strictly in Aidite’s sintering curve.
Sintering furnace maintenance
1. Cleaning method: scraping impurities of the firepot and then put zirconia scraps into the furnace for heating.
2. Clearning cycle: sintering furnace cleaning for one time every week.
3. Check the heating element before sintering. If silicon molybdenum rods peeling on the surface, put zirconia scraps for sintering.
4. If stop to use the furnace, the firepot should be closed and keep dry inside.
5. Please keep operating room of the furnace equipment tidy and cleaning, avoid dust and metal scraps or avoid using it in a dusty environment in order to avoid adverse effects on heating elements.
6. Drying treatment to the restoration body before sintering can effectively reduce polluting the furnace
Using Aidite Zirconia special grinding head to repair the surface of the restorations. After coarse grinding – fine grinding – crude polishing three steps to smooth the surface of restoration..
1. coarse grinding: it’s the first step to polish the sintered zirconium oxide, aiming to wear the teeth, adjustable adjoining, occlusal surface, and trimming the anatomy of the teeth.
2 Fine grinding: Undertake coarse grinding step, making the surface texture neat, uniform, delicate
3 crude polishing: Polishes the surface to make it smooth and uniform.
Sinter process(Below 3 Units)
1.Temperatures should be below 300 ℃ when you open porcelain furnace. If the temperature is too high, baked teeth is very easy to crack, especially the thickness of pontic or implant is big.
2.If Porcelain is too thick or too much moisture,it’ll shrink a lot when sintered, and easily crack the inner crown
3.Make sure to use a clean dry pen; do not mix water into the paste. If water is mixed with the paste, white mist particles will appear after sintering.
4.When mixing the paste, please clockwisely mix thoroughly, to ensure that no bubbles in the paste.